Hosted by: Brian Lenzkes, MD | A Low Carb Doctor | Episode 11
I had the distinct honor to be a guest on Dr. Lenzkes podcast, “Life’s Best Medicine” today.
Dr. Brian and I would be honored if you would listen and share. I’m super excited about his ministry here—praying God richly blesses him in this calling.
So what’s life’s best medicine? To be Joy Fueled for Jesus!
Christine Trimpe is a writer, speaker, joy seeker and weight loss warrior. She successfully lost 100+ pound in what she calls her joyful journey of transformation—body, mind, heart, and soul. After decades of failures, she discovered the key to her weight loss success through the gift of a ketogenic and intermittent fasting lifestyle. Now her life’s passion is to inspire, motivate, and encourage others to pursue their best healthy and holy life: physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Her transformation story and social media links can be found at ChristineTrimpe.com and JoyfulKetoLife.com. Her weight loss success story has been featured in Reader’s Digest, First for Women, Keto Over 50, Keto Food, and Diet Doctor.
In this episode Christine shares the story of her health journey and how her spiritual growth has been related to this journey. We discuss the social challenges of being an outspoken Christian on social media platforms, the importance of having a spiritual life for total health, and the power of forgiveness, redemption, and second chances.
- Check out Christine’s “21 Days in 2021 Challenge – A Joy Fueled Journey to a Healthy Holy Lifestyle“:
- Christine Trimpe, Ministry website: ChristineTrimpe.com
- Low-Carb Lifestyle website: JoyfulKetoLife.com
- YouTube channel: YouTube.com/christinetrimpe
- Instagram: @KetoChristine317
- Twitter: @KetoChristineMI
- Facebook Ministry page: Christine Trimpe Author & Speaker
- Facebook Lifestyle page: Joyful Keto Life
Dr. Brian Lenzkes:
I’ve created a free resource for you with my favorite five tips for your weight loss success. Grab it here:
5 Tips to Jumpstart Your Health and Wellness Journey